The Wiki-Inventory for Living Heritage will also include good examples of safeguarding living tradition. These may be projects, parts of them, practices or activities from the different sub-areas of intangible cultural heritage.
On this page you can add a good practice to the wiki-inventory and share it with others. Submit your proposal using the form below. First you must create an account via the menu at the top. After logging into the site with the account created, it is possible to submit a good practice and also modify it later. Remember to familiarise yourself with the instructions first.
Please answer the following questions:
- Name of the good practice
- Description: what is done and how? (500–4000 characters)
- Background: describe the background and history of the practice. (500–4000 characters)
- Future: what are the plans for the future? (500–2000 characters)
- The community behind the submission: who has developed and implemented the good practice?
- Bibliography and links to external sources of information (e.g. project pages, publications, archives, literature). Please see the instructions for compiling the bibliography.